You might not think too much about your heart but it works around the clock to pump blood and oxygen to all of your organs. When your heart doesn’t get the attention it needs serious problems can develop in the linking of the arteries, which can lead to plaque formation. This is what leads to heart attacks and blockage of blood flow in the arteries.
How can you keep your heart healthy?
1. Eat a healthy & balanced diet.
2. Get active with some form of daily activity
3. Maintain a healthy weight.
4. Quit smoking and avoid passive smoking.
5. Control your cholesterol and blood pressure exercise and meditation can help.
6. Drink alcohol in moderation.
7. Manage stress with interventions such as breathing techniques, Yoga poses, reading, listening to music.